Tuesday 16 June 2015

Becoming a YouTuber?

Hello!

I think I may have told you all before how I originally wanted to film and upload YouTube videos instead of running a blog. As you can tell it didn't quite work out that way and I resorted to blogging which I am so happy with because I love writing out my thoughts and I'm not very good at keeping a diary so writing for you makes it easier for me to have the motivation to do it.

Recently I have been thinking about creating YouTube content but this time I seem to be more driven to do it. Before it was just an idea which I would have loved to have done but thought I'd never do it but now that I have the resources and the motivation my ideas are becoming more clear.

The only thing stopping me at the moment is confidence. You may or may not know this but I have some confidence issues and I don't have a very big self esteem. This is getting in the way of a lot of opportunities I want to take and have stopped me from taking opportunities in the past which I now regret. The biggest things worrying me about creating YouTube videos is the way I sound (as I think I sound like I have a blocked nose all the time) and how I get nervous with somethings and then I don't think I end up making a lot of sense. 

Although I do have this confidence barrier that is stopping me at the moment from doing what I would like to do with my life, I am slowly getting over it and allowing myself to take the opportunities I really want in life. this includes YouTube and soon I hope to relax myself enough to be able to at least make one video. I can always decide afterwards if I want to upload it or not but I know that I will be so proud off self for trying and who knows, maybe I will upload it and many more for years to come but I won't know unless I try.

This doesn't just mean saying yes to YouTube but also saying yes to many more experiences such as events, meeting new people and even applying to be in a movie (which is one of my regrets)!

The other thing to think about is the fact I have no idea what I would film for my first video. That's the video people are going to watch at the beginning so I need to make it kind of interesting so expel will watch it.

Anyway, I know this was a short blog post but I really would love your advice on this matter. I always ask for comments but this time I would love to see if anyone has any confidence issues themselves and if so do you know any exercises that can possibly help to gain more confidence? 

Also, would you watch my YouTube videos based on what you have read in my blog posts?


Sending my love, 

As always,

A Wanderlust Being.
           -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment